We’ve learned a lot through the first seven games of the 2016 SRG College Football Bowl Poll season. Nothing about college football, really. But here are some fun facts:
- “Your Mom” is a surprisingly popular Twitter handle
- “FUBSU” and “Not the Vandals” are very popular teams
- Daniel Miller @iamdanielmiller loves him some college football. Or he is an incredibly good test-taker. Both are equally likely
the leaderboard so far
- Daniel Miller (@iamdanielmiller) is a perfect 7/7
- Lavon Webb of Sterling Landscape is a close second with 6/7
- Third place with 5/7 is Mike Mather with Silver Creek Supply
- Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you feel about this kind of thing, everyone has picked at least one winning team.
Good job everybody. Check back this weekend for more updates.