Are you an experienced drafter who loves technology and CAD?
If you’ve ever thought to yourself, “You know what? I’m a CAD Ninja and I would very much like to work with a quirky, creative, growing landscape architecture firm,” you’re going to want to continue reading.
ABOUT STACK ROCK GROUP
Stack Rock Group is a Boise, Idaho based Landscape Architecture firm recognized for our expertise in planning, landscape architecture, visual communication, teamwork and landscape construction expertise. Not to mention our creative, collaborative, do-whatever-it-takes-for-the-client can-do spirit.
Our designs are driven by creativity, problem-solving, collaboration, analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind for future potential and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. AKA stewardship.
We’re not like other firms. We’re not a big soulless machine and we aren’t ivory tower elitists.
We’re excitable. We get fired up about cool projects. We love working with real people to make great places.
We grew up in construction and bring our knowledge and experience of how projects come together and how landscapes are actually built to every project. How many designers do you know with decades of experience in the field actually building and managing projects?
We’re different because we design landscapes that not only look great and function well but can actually be built. We love collaborating with talented contractors to bring our clients’ dreams to reality. We never, ever consider ourselves “above” contractors, or anyone else for that matter.
At SRG we’re all about the process, the project and our clients. Egos are checked at the door. A better idea always wins and you will never hear us utter the phrase “But it’s always been done that way.”
We are seeking a confident and capable CAD Technician to produce landscape construction drawings.
You will be producing and updating construction drawings and other files; troubleshooting and problem solving, evaluating and investigating current processes and products while adhering to the production schedule while maintaining a quality product.
You will provide support to our project managers, clients, partners and others as needed.
If you have the following skills we’d love to hear from you:
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with drafting software
- Technical background to include engineering, architecture or landscape design
- Great measuring and mathematical skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to apply common sense and carry out instructions in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work orders
- Ability to learn and understand landscaping means, methods and techniques
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with and assist production personnel and other staff
- Good communication skills; phone, email, face to face
IS THIS YOU? ARE YOU OUR NEW CAD Technician?
Send a cover letter, resume, portfolio and/or any other material to let us know you are the right person to join our team to:
Pro-Tip: Make it fun and unique. Looking forward to hearing from you.