ARE YOU A TALENTED, EXPERIENCED, FESTIVE LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT OR LANDSCAPE DESIGNER?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK WITH A QUIRKY, CREATIVE, GROWING LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE FIRM?
If you thought to yourself, “You know what? I am a talented, experienced, festive landscape architect or landscape designer and I would very much like to work with a quirky, creative, growing landscape architecture firm,” you’re going to want to continue reading.
ABOUT STACK ROCK GROUP
Stack Rock Group is a Boise, Idaho based Landscape Architecture firm recognized for our expertise in planning, landscape architecture, visual communication, teamwork and landscape construction expertise. Not to mention our creative, collaborative, do-whatever-it-takes-for-the-client can-do spirit.
Our designs are driven by creativity, problem-solving, collaboration, analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind for future potential and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. AKA stewardship.
We’re not like other firms. We’re not a big soulless machine and we aren’t ivory tower elitists.
We’re excitable. We get fired up about cool projects. We love working with real people to make great places.
We grew up in construction and bring our knowledge and experience of how projects come together and how landscapes are actually built to every project. How many designers do you know with decades of experience in the field actually building and managing projects?
We’re different because we design landscapes that not only look great and function well but can actually be built. We love collaborating with talented contractors to bring our clients’ dreams to reality. We never, ever consider ourselves “above” contractors, or anyone else for that matter.
At SRG we’re all about the process, the project and our clients. Egos are checked at the door. A better idea always wins and you will never hear us utter the phrase “But it’s always been done that way.”
We are seeking an awesome, highly-motivated landscape architect or landscape designer to join our Landscape Architecture firm. Qualified candidates shall submit a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design abilities from conceptual thinking through construction documentation and, preferably, with sustained input during construction.
Candidate will work with landscape architects, architects, planners, homeowners and clients of all types on a variety of tasks including:
- Meeting with potential and current clients
- Creating and rendering design concepts
- Participating in the design development process
- Preparing working drawings and construction documents
- Producing presentation graphics and renderings
- Creating presentations
- Minimum 2 years practical experience working for a landscape architecture or multi-disciplinary firm
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Sketchup, Landfx a plus
- Exceptional graphic communication abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate on large teams as well as work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
IS THIS YOU? ARE YOU OUR NEW LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT OR LANDSCAPE DESIGNER?
Send a cover letter, resume, portfolio and/or any other material to let us know you are the right person to join our team to:
Pro-Tip: Make it fun and unique. Looking forward to hearing from you.