When most people hear the terms “native plants,” “Xerisacpe,” or “drought tolerant” they immediately think of sagebrush.
Unfortunately this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Native wildflowers, grasses, shrubs, and trees do so much for a landscape.
No matter your geographic location when you add native plants to your landscape:
10. You will save money on fertilizer and pesticides.
9. If you’re in an urban area you will help reduce temperatures.
8. You will help reduce the risk of flooding.
7. You will help clean the air.
6. You will help create a better environment for bees.
5. You will help create a better environment for birds and butterflies.
4. You will help protect and improve the soils.
3. You will save money by reducing the need to mow.
Because maintaining native plants requires less work, they provide excellent choices for large commercial landscapes as well as residential gardens.
2. You will create a unique one-of-a-kind landscape.
1. You will conserve water. Which also saves you money.
Curious about creating your very own commercial or residential native landscape? Contact Us for a FREE on-site consultation in Boise and Salt Lake City.