Are You An Ultra-Organized Task Master With Quickbooks Experience?
If you have experience using Quickbooks, enjoy working with other creative problem solvers, and love helping keep a busy office organized, this opportunity may be for you.
About Stack Rock Group
Stack Rock Group is a quirky and creative Landscape Architecture and 3D Rendering Firm recognized for our expertise in planning, landscape architecture, 3D Modeling + Rendering, teamwork, and landscape construction consulting. Not to mention our creative, collaborative, do-whatever-it-takes-for-the-client can-do spirit.
Here we’re driven by creativity, problem-solving, and collaboration. We value analytical discourse, respect, history, and believe we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them. AKA stewardship.
SRG isn’t like other firms. We’re not a big soulless machine and we aren’t ivory tower elitists.
We’re excitable. We get fired up about cool projects. We love working with real people to make great places.
At SRG we’re all about the process, the project, and our clients. Egos are checked at the door. A better idea always wins and you will never hear us utter the phrase “But it’s always been done that way.”
We are seeking an awesome, highly-motivated Office Manager to join our team in Boise, Idaho. This person will help keep our landscape architects and designers organized, help make sure all of our clients are blown away with awesome service and communication, make sure the bills are paid, and make sure we are billing our projects appropriately.
This person will work with Stack Rock Group’s landscape architects, designers, and clients of all types on a variety of tasks including:
- Supporting Stack Rock Group’s operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Fielding and routing phone calls
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Preparing payroll
- Setting up and administering projects
- Working with Stack Rock Group landscape architects and designers to ensure timely billing of projects and preparation of invoices
- Reviewing invoices and paying vendors and consultants
- Utilizing Quickbooks to
- Minimum 1-year experience managing a professional office
- Experience with Quickbooks
- Proficiency in office software
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Awesome communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Is This You? Are You Our New Office Manager?
Send a cover letter, resume, and/or any other material to let us know you are the right person to join our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro-Tip: Make it fun and unique. Looking forward to hearing from you!!